Saturday, November 6, 2010

Question...

Should I keep the current format of reviewing any and all movies that come my way including requests? Or should I stick to merely movies that conventional movie watchers will likely watch, just with the occasional oddity thrown in due to requests and such?

I ask because I have a ton of movies waiting on the PVR but likely no one has ever heard of them as most are probably direct to video. So the three of you out there that read this.... what sayeth you?


To make this worth your while here is a movie I am looking forward to:

3 comments:

  1. I would just like to state for the record that I cannot wait for Sucker Punch, and will probably end up going on my own because no one is cool enough to watch this with me. Ha. Also, post whatever the heck you want. What better way to discover new movies than to wait until someone else wades through the crap to discover the gems? ;) But for serious, I like any movie. The more varied, the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if I was back in Victoria, I would see it with ya. Looks so ridiculously awesome, people will hate it for the mere fact they can't compete with the awesomeness. Heh heh.

    As you are the only one who replied, I will stick with the random movies! For good or for bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would drink that movie's bathwater.

    I like the random movies. Half of the fun of movie reviews is hearing about movies you'd never have heard of otherwise.

    ReplyDelete